Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The children wrote about their experiences in the lane pool.


I stepped into the lap pool.
I fell into the lane pool.
I floated on my back.
I felt scared, but I did it.
We made a train, and we made a huddle to be safe.
                  Ashveer

I fell into the deep pool.
I floated up to the surface of the pool.
I turned around to the boat.
It was fun and I was happy.
                  Cesar

I happily stepped into the lane pool.
I dropped into the pool like a pencil.
It was cold.
I popped up like q bird.
We made a huddle.
I was proud and I swam to the boat.
It was fun.
         Flinn



I stepped in the pool.
It was cool but it was OK because of the life jacket.
When I fell in the pool I popped up to the boat.
I was proud of myself.
                  Lincoln

I was nervous when I dropped into the pool.
Then I got used to it. It was fun.
We did the pencil drop. We had to kick to the boat.
We did it in the lane pool.
I was excited and proud that I did it.    
           Phoebe

I stepped happily in the deep warm pool.
I floated on my back.
Then we climbed up on the wall.
Next we jumped back in and kicked to the other side.
Then we made a huddle and the people guided us around and around.
When we were on the boat we had to sit on the side and flop backwards. 
I was quite nervous bit I did it so I was proud!  
               Kaytie

I happily jumped in the deep warm water.
I popped up to the surface and kicked on my back to the inflatable boat.
I was so proud of me!
                  Anna

I stepped into the pool and dropped like a pencil.
I popped up and floated to the boat
I was scared but I did it!
                  CJ

I pencil dropped in the deep, deep pool.
But the life jacket saved me.
Pop! I got out of the deep, deep pool.
I floated to the end.
I was pleased it was over.
                  Noah

I put on my life jacket.
I stepped into the warm pool.
I popped up in the water,
I was happy.
                  Timara

I happily stepped forward into the pool.
It was deep but I could touch the bottom.
I floated about. Then I swam to the boat in a train.
I flipped off the boat.    
          Archie

I fell into the pool.
It was warm and I felt happy.
It was exciting.
Then I floated to the bottom.
I floated on my back.
It was fun and I felt proud.
                  Paige

I stepped into the deep lap pool.
It felt warm.
I had my life jacket on.
That was my first time I wore a life jacket.
Then I rolled over to the boat.
Lincoln helped me up.
We repeated the eggsperiment with me!
                  Eileen

When I was sick I was watching TV and I played the game.
Then we went to pick up Brayden.
                  Joahne

I stepped in the pool. It was deep. I was scared.
I popped up because I was wearing a life jacket.
There was a shallow end and there was a blown up boat.
It was fun.
I loved the whirlpool.
                  Taylor

I happily jumped into the pool not knowing if it was actually going to be my last time. So I tried my best to have the most exciting experience of swimming.
We spun around in circles making a massive current.
Then we raced to the surface.
Then Rebecca instructed us to swim to the other side in waves like in the swirling waves ar sea.
Then we kept swimming bravely from side to side pretending to have lunch.         
         Lucia

I was scared in the boat.
I floated to the boat.
I was proud.
                  Tolson

I scarily stepped in to pool.
I sank down to the bottom.
I popped up.
I floated to the boat.
I was brave.
                  Artemis

I was nervous going in the pool.
I sank down to the bottom. I popped up to the boat.
I was safe.
                  Kadin

I scarily stepped into the deep pool.
I went down to the bottom and I popped up.
I kicked to the boat.
I was happy.
                  Ella

I was very, very scared when I stepped into the pool.
I sank down to the bottom.
I popped up and floated to the boat.
I was proud.
                  Beau

 I was scared when I stepped in the pool.
I went down to the bottom.
I popped up.
I floated to the boat.
I was proud.
                  Corban

I stepped in the pool.
I sank down to the bottom.
I swam to the surface.
I floated to the boat.
I was happy.

                  Caezar

I carefully stepped in to the deep pool.
I felt scared.
I popped up to the top.
I was happy.      

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome writing Room 8. Sounds like your swimming was pretty amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading our stories Fiona.
    THANK YOU for your comment.

    ReplyDelete